We want to become a more customer-driven organization. That means we must focus on specific markets and customer segments, create competitive propositions and provide a superior experience for our customers.
Building a profitable portfolio for the long term
- to grow our business organically where we can do so profitably;
- to make use of our capital strength in order to grow through selective acquisitions, joint-ventures and alliances in mature markets, and accessible high-potential growth markets.
To do this we are enhancing in-house capabilities that will enable us to identify and capture new opportunities as they arise.
Becoming more customer-driven
- to create more value from our existing portfolio by expanding the opportunities for cross-selling and by increasing customer loyalty;
- to win new business by improving our visibility and attractiveness to customers.
In order to reach this goal, we are upgrading our service infrastructure and adopting tools and techniques that will give us more insight into our customers’ needs.
Excelling in products and service
- to expand our product and service offerings;
- to identify profitable opportunities within the industry and to redefine the value chain.
This will involve taking a more customer-centric approach to product development and tailoring our offering to the individual stages of our customers’ lives.