This Privacy Statement sets out how we, Zurich International Solutions Europe, ('Zurich, we, us, our'), will use personal information entrusted to us. Zurich is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy Statement explains how we use the information we collect and the safeguards we have in place to protect your privacy.
Collecting your personal information
- We only collect the information you provide to us under the 'Contact Us' facility on this website. This may include your name, business name if appropriate, address, e-mail address, telephone number and details of your enquiry.
Using your personal information
- We will use the personal information provided by you to answer your queries, to provide you with information on our products or to provide you with any of our other services that you request. In doing so we may share your personal information with any of our Group companies, third parties who provide relevant services to you and your relevant financial professional.
- If you provide us with an e-mail address we may reply to your queries by e-mail.
- Statistical information obtained from monitoring website usage, or information provided by you relating to your experience of using this website, may be shared with third parties in order to assist in the development of this website.
- Personal Information may be disclosed to Governmental or regulatory institutions or similar parties if required by any law or regulation.
- By submitting your personal information on this website you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Privacy Statement.
- If we decide to change the Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances it is disclosed.
- The Internet is not a secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information. We have various security measures in place as set out in this Statement.
- Servers are maintained in a secure location at all times which can only be accessed by authorised personnel.
- Firewalls are used to monitor communications and block unauthorised traffic.
- Our internal procedures provide for the secure and confidential handling of information at all stages, through access, disclosure and storage.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- We will not disclose or make your personal information available to a third party except as stated in this Privacy Statement.
- We will correct or delete any inaccurate information that we are holding about you if this is brought to our attention.
- Before you provide us with any personal information about a third party you must obtain authority from the individual(s) concerned and undertake to keep them advised about how their information will be used.
- If you have any queries in relation to this Privacy Statement please use the 'Contact us' facility on this website.
- From time to time we may include links on this website to other sites that that we believe you may find useful. These websites may have their own privacy statement, which may differ from ours. If you choose to use these links please ensure that you consider the content of any privacy statement located on the linked website. Any websites connected with this website are not within our control and we bear no responsibility for their content.