How to access?
To request further information or to acquire an account to access this e-tool please use:
» Request Form
To access this e-tool and log in with your username and password please use this link:
» Knowledge Navigator
What does it provide?
The simple Knowledge Navigator is available for anyone to use free of charge, however it is important to note that all content is geared towards technical risk management topics.
Advanced and personalized searches are available through the Advanced Knowledge Navigator, which is subject to registration.
To receive online up-dates on the latest risk management, technical and scientific developments, and losses related to your specific areas of interest.
Knowledge Navigator is our specialized search engine that performs personalised searches on risk information across many Zurich and external resources. It provides you with updates on the latest risk management news, technical and scientific developments, as well as information on losses related to your areas of interest.
The Advanced Knowledge Navigator allows you to create your own, personalized information pool leveraging the full capability of this application. Compared to the simple search the Advanced Knowledge Navigator search offers you:
- Access to RiskTopics - our proprietary technical risk publication
- Access to our 'loss lessons', raising risk awareness and supporting informed decision-making
- The ability to define up to 20 search agents, i.e. stored search queries that gather the information based on your settings
- The most relevant search results responding to your agent's settings
- Use of our search channels - pre-defined search queries which respond to your specific industry's news and risk information
- Participation in our search community where you find others with similar interests to share and exchange search results
Access to the Advanced Knowledge Navigator is subject to a registered account that is provided to Zurich commercial and corporate customers.