Virtual Risk Manager - Fire
If a fire broke out in your office, workshop or factory, would everyone know what to do and could you demonstrate your 'duty of care' obligations? Virtual Risk Manager - FIRE provides you with a comprehensive set of tools designed to achieve a number of objectives.
1. Review and analyze workplace risk profiles - a simple questionnaire enables you to gather and record all the key information you need to define the most 'at-risk' physical locations.
2. Fire prevention training to all employees in a cost effective manner. Interactive modules include:
- The Fire Triangle
- I Smell Smoke, Part 1: Classes of fire, effective evacuation and fire prevention
- I Smell Smoke, Part 2: Effective use of extinguishers, hose reels, fire blankets and the Fire Department
- Preventing Arson Fires
- Preventing Electrical Fires
- Preventing Hot Work Fires
- Knowledge Checks on all modules
3. Establish, maintain and monitor fire safety training records on all the training delivered.