Advanced fire protection engineering course
Schaumburg (IL), United States
The Advanced Course, Zurich's most in-depth property loss prevention course, is a ten days project-oriented workshop and classroom session held in Schaumburg, IL (US). Participants are primarily those who are responsible for property evaluations for large domestic and international locations.
This course provides comprehensive presentations and practical application of loss prevention issues associated with high-challenge occupancies.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- assess higher challenge property exposures for large and complex sites, including all aspects of business interruption
- evaluate the adequacy of all protection systems and develop engineered solutions
- recognize non-property related exposures and the need for Risk Engineering services, and
- provide advice to customers on post-loss mitigation techniques.
Satisfactory completion of the:
» Intermediate fire protection engineering course , and
» Basic fire protection engineering correspondence course
(or equivalent experience), including basic field and report writing experience.
Course pricing and payment information
Course participants are responsible for the following costs:
- Course tuition fee is 3000 USD.
- In addition group dinners are invoiced at 350 USD. Group dinners are held at local restaurants four times during the course.
Transportation costs are not included, except for daily shuttle service to and from the hotel and the classrooms. The cost for hotel and meals other than group dinners are not included.
An invoice for tuition and group dinners is mailed out at the completion of the course.
Course modules and dates
Class size is limited and registration is on a first come basis.
Note: Our Risk Engineering training offerings for 2014 and later are currently under review. More information on the courses available will follow soon.
|09/16/2013 - 09/27/2013
||Schaumburg (IL), United States|
Date format: MM/DD/YYYY, referring to location's date and time zone.