Japan Head Office, Tokyo
The new Head Office in Higashi Nakano, Tokyo, brings together all Property & Casualty (P&C) colleagues under one roof. The location is easily accessible and equipped with modern, dynamic working facilities.
- Dynamic working: various working zones as well as a library and modern cafeteria for formal and informal meetings and events.
- Collaboration & Synergies: bringing together previously separate teams improved communication and team spirit.
- Employee satisfaction: boosted by enhanced office and workplace environment.
- Business continuity, security and safety in the workplace.
- Sustainable: in-house power generation.
- Improved accessibility: a well-connected location, with direct access to several railway and subway lines.